Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from the Doctors and
Staff of Tysons Dental!
Please note: Tysons Dental will be closed on Thursday November 27, 2014 and will reopen Friday November 28, 2014.
DID YOU KNOW?
Leave a reply
Fun Turkey Facts
- The average weight of a turkey purchased at Thanksgiving is 15 pounds.
- The heaviest turkey ever raised was 86 pounds, about the size of a large dog.
- A 15 pound turkey usually has about 70 percent white meat and 30 percent dark meat.
- The five most popular ways to serve leftover turkey is as a sandwich, in stew, chili or soup, casseroles and as a burger.
- Turkey has more protein than chicken or beef.
- Male turkeys gobble. Hens do not. They make a clucking noise.
- Commercially raised turkeys cannot fly.
- It takes 75-80 pounds of feed to raise a 30 pound tom turkey.